Be sure to check the 2010 Archive link to the left to read Heidi's recent surgery story from the beginning. You can also see pictures of her knee surgery in 2002.

Welcome to Heidi's blog and Thanks for your concern on Heidi's progress!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A definite improvement - see video!

Today was a really good day. I can definitely see improvement in Heidi's condition overall. She is brighter and more energetic. Her personality is returning. She is even MORE interested in moving around than she was yesterday. And, I have seen her use her right hind leg occasionally.  She is still wobbling and hobbling around, but I am thrilled with her progress. I put together a short video to show everyone how well she's doing today.   In order to shoot footage of her hind legs I had to toss a few cookies out on the floor so she would walk away from me.  But don't worry, I didn't over do it with her. What you see in the video was all she did. Afterwards, I put her back in the crate to rest. I think you'll be as pleasantly surprised as I was. Yay Heidi!!

No comments: